During bfast I almost finished my current book. This series is taking me forever to read!
The drive to work was nice and easy since it was a holiday. I actually had time to drop off my library book finally.
Since I still had time b/4 clocking in I checked my emails and created a new sign in log for the kids to put their initials on.
We started our morning w 9 kids and the 10th arrived while we were outside. As I was posting the LP the LC typed, I discovered that hers was different than the one in the book; so I just filed it away and pulled mine out. During morning circle I didn’t really follow the LP very well. Our topic is just kind of strange – ‘Thing that go together’.
My belly felt bad till right around lunch time for some strange reason. I felt extremely bloated and like my belly was going to fall out.
During nap I tried to start reading my book that I got as a homework assignment from the LC a month or so ago. The book I picked out was supposed to help me w KEK and her sight words, but now I’m not helping her so the book is a bust and I can’t get interested in it. I tried reading the first page for over ten minutes.
On my break I viewed and deleted all the blogs I don’t want to read. Then checked the food ones, uploaded my entries from last week, and finally started researching what to do w all the wood in the back yard. I really want to use it for our 5th yr anniversary gift. I thought about msg another blogger and asking if her hubs might have a suggestions since they have done so many DIY projects.
Oh yeah I also noticed that my paycheck that will hit on Thursday/Friday was wrong. This is the third time it’s been wrong. With that being said I emailed the DR and she actually set aside time for me at 3:30 to talk about it. Of course that cut into our paperwork time; which the relief also came in 15 mins late so I didn’t get any today.
Trying to record what all we talked about is just a big fat challenge. Lets just say that she’s going to talk to the payroll lady and get back w me. It actually took the entire 30 mins to get across my opinion; I think I should be paid reg time for .50 OT and 2 hours of snow as well as OT time for the .50 I worked this last week. I also learned that anytime there’s OT we have to make a note and get the DR to sign it ASAP. I almost lost it at a couple of points considering these are the hours I worked and I’m due to compensation. Not to mention that in the last six plus years I’ve always stayed on top of not being in OT. K, not sure it makes sense, but I want to get the aggravation down.
The last hour of work we colored and tried to keep calm.
While reheated dinner I made my lunch. Then I made hubs while eating. I was really craving gooey melty cheese and looked at the hubs s.p. to discover that it’s probably due to the lack of fatty acids; which totally make sense considering my eats the last few days.
My eats weren’t all that great:
Bfast – blueberry peach 7 grain cereal
IMO – I used ½ c water but don’t think I really needed it due to the water in the peaches. I had to
cook it for almost four ½ minutes. I think it scorched something, but had to cook it to get all the
water out!
Snacks – Clementine, kiwi, & chips
Lunch – minestrone w spinach
Snack – oodles of chocolate; like six pieces, a few goldfish, and some orange slices
Evening snack – four Doritos & six or so Pringles
Dinner – LO s. squash caprese casserole w some extra tomatoes and mozzarella and topped w extra cheese!! & vino (this was when I decided to figure out why I wanted cheese soo bad; all I could envision was brie en croute)
Late snack – taffy & trail mix & pine nuts
Since today is the 18th we measured Pup; she grew 3 ½ inches and is now 26 ½. We also gave her the buffalo bone I bought for Vday. It was fun; she heard Aaron trying to open it and watched him. He gave it to me to check out and give to her; which she was now eating so I had to hold it until she was ready. While holding it she seemed to smell it and started sniffing around. When she finally got around to it, she did give a great attempt of ‘singing’ in reward. Now she’s noming it and it’s cute.
I’m sure that I’m full now. Aaron’s eating some of my fav Pringles and I don’t even want one! Gonna hate to see the scale!
The high today is Sasha girl getting measured and enjoying her bone.
No comments:
Post a Comment