The weekend is over and its time to face reality again! I’m really hoping that next weekend I’ll attempt to relax!
My day started w cleaning up poop after I was freshly showered! However it wasn’t that much poop b/c Sasha tried to help me and ate all of it except the floor scrapings!!!!!
Even though I talked to my dad on Friday I still called him to keep up with routine. I had to cut it short so I could head over to the IL’s.
I was supposed to be there at nine, but I know that Carolyn is always rushed and didn’t think she’d care, but I was a bit late; maybe twenty minutes or so.
We made brunch and it took forever, thanks to pup. She decided to work on her tunnel in their mound of dirt. It took close to an hour, maybe forty five minutes or so to make something that should have taken twenty tops! Regardless of how long it took, it was delish.
We didn’t do anything after that, just sat around and watched some shows. I had a ballet to attend so I scarfed down some food so I wouldn’t be hungry and pay outrageous prices at TPAC; then headed out.
OH MY GAWD!!!! It was fabulous! The title is “Attitude(s?)”. Basically 3 small skits that are more contemporary rather than traditional.
The first was a mans interpretation of Cuban music in the 50’s and 60’s but not salsa or tango; it
was ok.
The second was a lady’s interpretation of a famous Russian Playwright and his wife’s story; it was
EXTREMELY interesting.
The third was a lady’s interpretation of Mathew Perryman Jones and Band’s music come to life;
FREAKIN LOVED IT!!!!!!! I so want to hear more of his music. It was a world premiere of this
scene. I hope it makes it.
Afterwards I just hung out at the IL’s for an hour or so and then came home. By this time it was routine based – dinner, lunch, eat, help the hubs, and now we are settling in to watch our show. OH yeah I broke down and put hubs groceries away even though I told myself he should do it since I put his last stuff away too!
Just to keep up with my goals:
Bfast – waffle w strawberry puree (1/4 pancake syrup), 2 slices bacon, and cup of java
‘Lunch’ – raisin bran w banana and extra craisins
Snacks – 3 Pringles, 3 Doritos, Clementine
Dinner – left of fish dish over veggies, extra zucchini, and a teeny swt potato w a four oz pour of vino
Dessert – gingerbread pop tart
Alrighty, hopefully here’s to a good week. The best today was 3rd scene in ballet.
Have a happy week…
Nice blog Renee! It's quite varied :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a bunch! Come back and hang around
Delete