Saturday, February 16, 2013

party on

Hope this makes sense (just got back from the Knight’s party and its after 11 after a few glasses of vino and punch).

Even though I had to wait on Aaron to get up b/4 starting our day I still woke up at 6.  I jumped on being productive: dishes and laundry.  While doing laundry the roofers showed up; at nine instead of seven like they were supposed to.  Then I stopped and cleaned poop from the yard so the roofers wouldn’t step in it. 

Once he was up we headed to the park.  It was a bust.  There was only a handful of people/pets there.  Plus Sasha didn’t really seem too interested in playing w anyone so we took her over to the gparents to play. 

Since they were willing to sit for us we went to the store.  Aaron’s boss called while we were at the park and needed him to go get a work truck from the Boro’ so we went.  We shopped at their stores and then picked up the truck.  By the time we got home it was close to five and we had to put away the cold stuff.  I should mention that the workers weren’t here; they worked 9-5 maybe?!?! 

Next we had to stop and get gas and then I had to get vino.  I didn’t have to, but I didn’t want to take one from my house.  While I was there the clerks were nice and shared a tasting of one of their new products w me!  It was wine in a bag like the pureed fruit pouches for kids.  It was decent, a bit fruity. 

Aaron and I were trying to figure out what to have for dinner only to discover that his mom had made soup and salad and we got to eat w em’.  It was corn chowder.  After they left I enjoyed a glass of wine while doing my nails. 

They were just dry to the touch; I used my xmas presents and the s.v. didn’t work as well as I thought it would.  Getting dressed was easy; I borrowed a shirt from Carolyn and paired it w skinny jeans and boots. 

I think we would have enjoyed ourselves; we only stayed for about an hour. 

Most exciting part today was hubby going w me to the party.

Much love to all…

No comments:

Post a Comment