Same o’ same o’ here. Was almost late to work today; Sasha refused to come in! I thought I was going to have to drag her inside!
I wanted to pay my student loan bill, but didn’t have time. I kind of like going in at 8 and getting off when it’s light out, but it leaves me w very little time to play online.
When I got into our room my CCT3 could possible become a smoker. I’m not sure what was so bad, but she was frustrated. She said that there was lots of poop and crying and tantrums from several kids and it was only 8:30 (an hour into her shift). When I come in at that time she usually goes potty and gets water, but this time she said ‘I’m going for a walk’; just a little stressed.
To me thought they weren’t all that bad. I had to lead circle even though she has created the plans. It was a little weird, but easy enough.
During my lunch break I was able to upload all my entries from the weekend! It does feel really nice to have everything up to date just in case somebody does want to read.
We got paperwork again today (as scheduled), even though it was ten minutes late (which the relief let us know that she was going to be late thankfully). We split the time, CCT3 took almost an hour and I got 45 minutes.
Aftercare was easy. We colored our shapes and then played in centers. I had a light bulb during coloring: turn on some meditation music during the afternoon so the kids will know its a peaceful time. It kind of worked; I just have to make sure that I keep my voice low too. I’m going to try and do it at least this week and see how it works.
At the house I did my usual, except Sasha and I didn’t play b/c I wanted to feed her sooner rather than later.
When Aaron got home I helped him make his dinner: 3 grilled cheese sandwiches and some of soup I made yesterday! He was sweet enough and shared five bites of toasty buttery gooey cheese sandwiches. He used regular gouda and havarti and then did a combo. I think it’s the first time I’ve had just gouda (I usually get smoked gouda ) and it was much twangier/sharper than I thought it would be. I also actually liked the havarti; I don’t care too much for it in chunks though.
We watched our show while eating and now I’m ready for bed time, before I go though let me record my eats for the day:
Bfast – raspberry banana oatmeal
Lunch – pasta e fagoli soup w chickpeas
Snacks – oranges, oranges, and more oranges, as well as bell peppers and carrots
Dinner – get ready it was weird: roasted onions and zucchini and then white rice w butter and sugar. TOTAL comfort food!
Dessert – a new Chobani
IMO – it was as delicious as I thought it would be. A wee bit lighter textured than most of
their yogurts. I liked the bits of chocolate. I still want to try the other flavors though and will
eat the last three maybe one as frozen?
Obie Kaybe, the best part about my day was watching Jumping Tantrum pick her goldfish out of a Dixie cup one/two at a time. It was adorable and amazing all at the same time.
Have you tried the new ‘Bites’? Whatcha think?
No comments:
Post a Comment