Friday, February 22, 2013

short and sweet

Man what a long week!  The day wasn’t terrible, just another simple one. 

The thing I want to remember the most is the LC and our meeting.  She brought up the topic of me being too harsh w the kids again. I really hate when people try to be so ‘pc’ about their statements sometimes.  I basically had to tell her that she was too wordy and just give it to me straight.  Afterwards I wanted to let her know what I really thought, but I remained calm and tried to explain my point of view and where I come from. 

When I got off hubs was at the park.  I considered joining him, but decided to go home and take care of my nails.  I cleaned and filed them and then made dinner.  He came home right at the end of filing. 

That’s really all I’ve got for ya. 

Foods today:
Bfast – banana bread oatmeal
Lunch – soup
Snacks – grapes and peppers
Dinner – swt and sour pork again

No comments:

Post a Comment