Did the groundhog see his shadow today? I should look into it.
I woke up nice and early to drifty snow. It was on the streets and our cars, as well as the roofs and trees. I ate bfast and Aaron got up to find that the ins lady was canceling b/c of snow. She was supposed to be here btwn 9 and 11. At 9:23 I went outside and noticed it was all melted like I thought it would be so I suggested he call back and reschedule and she said she’d be here around 3.
With that knowledge we ran and did errands. We dropped Sasha off at his parents and then went to the store and really price matched. Aaron took a small notepad and we wrote down regularly bought stuff, the price, and size. We did it at Aldi’s and Costco.
Then we had to go back home and meet the ins lady. She said she was going to try and have all our trees taken care of as well as the roof replaced, not repaired, but replaced!!! She was here for a while and then we finished or errands at Wal Mart.
While there we got back to price matching/comparing. Really it was me, Aaron spent his time talking on the phone. Might I mention that was a bit embarrassing?! I could hear his conversation almost three rows away.
That’s all we really did today. To take responsibility:
Bfast – multigrain pancakes, a bust BTW. They didn’t fluff. Next time I’ll add more b. powder to em’
Lunch – VIA Costco samples
Dinner – pizza and a side salad (I’m loving this salad: spinach, red cabbage, bell pepper, tomatoes, and balsamic
vinaigrette)
Best part today was the knowledge that our ins lady was on our side and wants to have 10,000+ taken care of.
Do you know about the g.hog?
No comments:
Post a Comment