Friday, February 8, 2013

the Knights

I’ll be brief, it’s after ten, and I’m pooped! 

I had a few minutes this morning to upload my entries only to discover that my wonderfully laid out and thoughtful entry from last night didn’t get saved!!!!!  So now I’m just going to post the pics probably! 

I’m over at the Knights and just got all the kids to bed and officially asleep. 

The biggest thing to remember about today is that our LC decided I’m too harsh w the kids and my tone.  She thinks I should use nicer words and be kinder.  Funny how all the ‘nice’ people like to reprimand the ‘harsh-toned’ people! 

Other than that the day was okay. 

That’s all I’ve got, see I’m tired. 

High today was playing with KEK, I know she’s not as mad at me anymore.

Y’all have a good weekend…

No comments:

Post a Comment