Well I could tell you a bunch of negative tidbits, but they’d bring you down now wouldn’t?!?! I’ll just tell you that I was ‘PMSing” w/out the extra normal woman stuff today. Just crabby for no apparent reason, just foul. I love my hubby dearly for putting up w it.
I tried those 2 ingredient pancakes (again) but attempted to follow it closer. I put the banana, one egg, one egg white sub, and 1/8 b. powder into a super tall glass and used the immersion blender to fluff it. When I poured it in the skillet the first side fluffed the way it’s supposed to, but when I flipped it the ‘cake’ deflated. I also added some extra spices to make it be more ‘banana bread’ flavored, but that still didn’t help!
We had a half lazy half busy day. Watched an episode of NCIS and then he and his dad went to fix a drawer while Carolyn and I chatted and I made soup for Wednesday. If it tastes yummy I may tell you how I made it. It looks gorgeous though, a deep red w nice specks of color from the roasted veggies. Guess I should tell you it’s a roasted garden veggie tomato soup.
After taking care of the sheets, dishes, and soup, we headed out to the dog parks. They weren’t that busy today. It was also a bit colder, even though the temp was 46* my toes were numb and my nose was runny after a couple of hours.
Back at home I started watching the movies I got from redbox. I had a cup of hot tea w the first and then made dinner w the second. The second one made me in the mood for singing so now I’m watching one of my all time favs!!!!
In case you wanted to know:
Bfast – silly pancakes
Snacks/lunch – cheese stick, meal bar, 2 clementines, chips, chocolate
Dinner – some madras lentils from Costco over steamed cauliflower and the chipotle queso LC cheese w vino
Dessert – strawberry cake w gen Bailey’s
To think of my high I’d call it the new movie I think I want.
Hope I fell better tomorrow and you’ll come back…
No comments:
Post a Comment