Thursday, February 14, 2013

your holiday?

First things first: Happy Love Day to all!!

On the way to work I saw the bee again!  This time she came up behind me and flew past.  I tried to keep up w her but she was in a hurry.  I was going at least 65 and she was at least four blocks out. 

I knew that today was going to be crazy so I didn’t have any expectations. 

The lady who signed up for bread to make our pizza had a little bit of trouble getting it together today so that made our day challenging. 

After circle we were going to have half the kids hand out cards while the other half made their pizzas and then switch.  However we didn’t get the bread until 30 mins till lunch so improvisations were made. 

The ice cream social was fun as well as tasty. 

There were several nice love’s from the kids to us that I didn’t expect.  One of the best things I saw today was my squishy trying to carry long stem roses in to his teachers, but was too concerned w his lunch box to do it right. 

After our social Mr. Sensitive’s dad wanted to talk so we did for almost twenty minutes.  Basically mom’s mom thinks dad says mean things to child and I told dad just to contact us next time he’s got questions about child’s words/actions. 

That’s bout the main part of my day.  Even though I made some horrible choices I need to face them:
Bfast – roasted strawberries and pineapple w oatmeal
Snacks – 2 fresh hot donut den donuts (WAY better than their norm), cookies, cookies, and more cookies, 2 pieces of chocolate
Lunch – cantaloupe
Snack – ice cream sundae
Dinner – crab legs, a bit of potato, and roasted zucchini and tomatoes

The hubby got me exactly what I wanted, nothing more nothing less.  I don’t think he was as excited about his salt as I was to buy it.  However the exchange was the best part of my day.

What are your thoughts about this day???

No comments:

Post a Comment