Would you believe that I saw that arrogant Murano that cut me off earlier this week at Hillsboro again!! She didn’t cut me off, but was really riled up about something based on her expressions.
The day was easy enough. Dear Fussy was out so it was smooth. The hardest part about the day was my energy level. I was so revved up yesterday that I think I was zapped. I didn’t feel bad, just worn out. Unlike my CCT3; she felt awful from all the bad foods from yesterday.
We got cots for our kids to sleep on; they didn’t do so well. Since they got cots I got all the old mats to take home for Sasha girl.
At the end of the day I continued to try and be polite to the kids, but that technique isn’t working too well. I really think I’m going to hurt somebody! I’m going to attempt to keep it up till the end of February and then go back to the LC to let her know how it went. The kids ARE NOT cleaning up and listening no matter how nice I’m being/talking.
At home I sort of got to relax since there wasn’t anything to do for tomorrow. Aaron got home late so I just did some leftovers. Probably gonna fall back in the rutt of fending for myself.
I made a bit better choices today:
Bfast – strawberry and peaches oatmeal
Snack – a left over dud of a donut
Lunch – Jerk Chicken Soup loaded w veggies
Snack – apples, berries, Clementine
Dinner – caulirice & LO thai & swt and sour pork
Best part today was not having to battle DF or crazy day!!!!
HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment