Thursday, December 15, 2011

BC x-mas party

Well it’s late, just got home for my book club X-mas party in Smyrna.  I’m pooped and ready to pass out.  So I’m only going to get the important things.

1 – My CT was out sick today, she went home yesterday nauseas.  I was woozy too, but took some tums and dealt with it.  I didn’t get sick.  She did, I msged her and she told me that she did actually get sick. 

2 – There were only six kids in the room today.

3 – The two that were out were the most challenging ones.

4 – Two of the six left at 11:30, which put us down to four.

5 – I got off work on time and made it to my party!!!

6 – I learned the hard way that traveling with soup in a crock pot is a challenge, must find a better way.

7 – Had a blast at the ‘party’.  Got a wonderful book, an amazing bookmark, and some wonderful memories with some fabulous women. 

High; do I even have to say it?  The party of course!

Thanks for reading my points…

No comments:

Post a Comment