Nothing too much to talk about today. My CT was out again, which I figured. I completed my contact logs and another assessment.
My parent conversation today lasted fifteen minutes longer than it should have. Before finishing she expressed that she had just recently stopped nursing her 29 month old son at night. I won’t go into details about our conversation, but I was shocked. I had no clue that he was still nursing. He’s such a big kid, IMO.
The big kids were good again today. Made it easy considering there were only seven kids and the most challenging ones of the bunch were out. Babies were fun too. Didn’t really enjoy the time with the four year olds. They weren’t hard, just obnoxious b/c they don’t understand rules at all, any of em’. The next hour was spent talking with the AT in the toddlers. It was nice catching up with her. The very last hour of he day, which put me into overtime, I played in the baby room.
When I got home I felt oddly attached to Aaron. He left for the last weekend of hunting this year and I just felt so clingy. I just really enjoyed being hugged and held.
For dinner I had a bowl of my super spicy faco soup and tore up a corn tortilla in it which made it way better.
My high today was that even though my CT was out I wasn’t too miserable.
Happy Friday…
No comments:
Post a Comment