Well today was another good day on my vacation. It’s makes me a wee bit sad knowing it’s the next to last day. I took mom to work and came home to play on the net. I looked up drink recipes and viewed food blogs.
At noon I met mom and David at her work place and we stopped to eat Mexican. I think I saw dad’s ex-girlfriend, Ruby there. The chick was a much older looking lady and WAY skinny, but had the same face and mannerisms.
After lunch we went to McKenzie to pick up their new end tables. When we got back to Paris mom and I took my car shopping and David went to their house and just dropped them off (we found out later).
We went to Dollar Tree and Wal Mart. While we were in the second store the cashier f’d up and took too much money out of mom’s account, and we ended up butting heads about the situation, but got it fixed and now we are okay.
When we got back to the house I put the tables together for mom while listening to music and mom made shrimp Creole. I find it funny she made this dish b/c I wanted to do it the other day with the flounder I baked. It was yummy, kind of tasted a little like sweet and sour pork (sans pork of course) that dad makes.
The high today helping mom with her tables.
Hope you are enjoying your time…
No comments:
Post a Comment