Well today was my first whole day of vacation with dad. What a wonderful relaxing time. I slept till close to eight! Then we just sat around and chatted and enjoyed our coffee. About ten or so we had some of the traditional sausage log for bfast.
We went to Wal Mart today. Dad actually was patient enough for me to walk around and try to find a few after Christmas sales: socks, wrapping paper, and candy (for him). The part that sucked the most was waiting in the silly ass line. The guy two in front of us took forever, he was having some complications with the machine.
Back at the house we sat around and watched movies. We actually watched three: Transformer’s, P.o.t.C 4, and Case 39. I liked the last one. I’m curious how old the little gal is in the role.
Well for dinner we had some wonderful grilled steak with sautéed mushrooms and baked potato and a side salad.
I’ve spent my night playing on the net, r u surprised?
High today – dad day.
Glad you stopped in…
No comments:
Post a Comment