Monday, December 19, 2011

movie premiere

Guess what…….

Did you guess ‘another late night’?  Doubtful, we all know I’m not a partier, but it was.  Just to let ya know I got to watch a preview showing of The Girl w a Dragon Tattoo.  First; I LOVED it and can’t wait for the next two movies (I hope there are more); second; I’m impressed that I liked the lead girl as much as a I did (I didn’t think I would since I really like the original one). 

The day was good.  We were low in no.’s – two down.  One was out b/c mom couldn’t find her keys.  We, MIL and I didn’t have dinner together; I only at fruits and veggies.  I tried to eat my leftover soup (I ate cheese and crackers from the party tray provided at work) but didn’t want it. 

Done.   High – LOVING the movie!!!!!  Esp. the beginning credits – it was done what I think is ‘old style’.  The movies now days show the ‘credits’ while the movie plays.  This movie actually had a music like video with the beginning credits. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be more…

No comments:

Post a Comment