TGIF!!!!
Today was decent enough. I did paperwork this morning till eleven. Then got to play with the Rascals outside. For lunch I ate the other half of my southwestern chicken soup and remembered to put the cilantro in it this time! It was yummy.
I played in the baby room till three fifteen or so and then got to go do a little bit more paperwork. I asked the DR this morning if I could get a little extra time since I found out recently I’ve got four assessments for annual IFSP’s due beginning of January. I mentioned it to the infant room LT and I stuck my foot in my mouth. I knew she had some to do as well but tried to defend why I had to get out and do mine even though she’s been trying to do hers for over a month now.
I didn’t get as much done as I could have, there was tour that came through and hung out in our room. The little girl is going to be on my caseload so I actually had to interact a little bit. But I did get all my summaries completed, printed, and filed! Props to me since they aren’t due till Monday.
At three I had to go to the toddlers. The AT stayed in there with me until a quarter to four and then headed out to set her goals. I got to give the kids, just four, banana for snack and they loved it.
I tried to get in touch with Aaron on the way home so I could find out if I could go to Katie’s and help decorate, but he didn’t answer his phone for some unknown to me reason. Well once I got home it was decided that he is/was going to Paris to hunt with my dad. Which means that tonight was an ‘on my own’ girl night. For dinner I ate some Thanksgiving fixings leftovers and watched two girly movies.
Now it’s my bedtime. My high today: being allowed an extra hour and a half of paperwork time.
Hope you’ll continue to check in on my TGIF’s…
No comments:
Post a Comment