Sunday, December 11, 2011

WOO HOO, cutting down - painting to go

Well today was basically uneventful.  I got home a bit after two a.m. so I actually got to sleep in a wee bit.  I finally woke up and got out of bed around nine! 

Since it was late I held off on bfast and finally ate around ten or so.  I had a couple of eggs and an orange.  For Izzie I made more eggs and oats w applesauce.  She loved the eggs, but snubbed the oats.  She is either tired of oats or doesn’t like the applesauce out of the container.  I also finished our book club book, FINALLY!  The end was just as uninteresting as the beginning.  There was a chapter or so that was entertaining/page turning, but def. not worth the read.  I’m hoping the questions/discussion is provoking. 

Ross showed up super close to eleven to pick up Aaron and then he dropped me off at the IL’s.  I spent the day cleaning/scrubbing/degooing my bottles, then scoured em’, and finally ‘cut’ them.  the cutting took the longest b/c I was being environmentally friendly and reusing the boiling water (which means I had to reheat the water after about three bottles). 

Interspersed in all the bottle ‘cutting’ I ate lunch (Taco Bell) and played on the net.  It doesn’t seem like much but I spent a long time doing it all. 

While playing I talked to my mom for a little bit.  Sad news: Red got run over last Sunday and died.  The person who did it didn’t bother to stop and tell.  The neighbor told mom and David.

We had pizza for dinner and I showed hubby some rain boot ideas I like.  I also put in three movies on our queue since he’s going to be out of town here soon.

Once we got back home Aaron taught me how to run the fireplace, he fed the dog, I medicated her, and then we settled in to watch our show.

High today: getting so many bottles cut!  21 successes!

Have a great week…

No comments:

Post a Comment