Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Well let’s only talk about the good things, since it’s the day before the holiday.

I shopped a bit more, imagine that!  I hadn’t planned on it really.  I finally realized something to get Ross and needed to go to the grocery store.  I stopped at Kmart to look for Ross’s gift and ended up picking up something for myself (The Crow), a couple of movies for hubby, and a 32 oz travel mug for him to start drinking coffee in in the morning, and David’s gifts.   

At Aldi’s I spent way too much money, AGAIN.  Nothing really wonderful, shrimp and chicken upped the anty. 

Back home I didn’t get much down time.  I drank a mixed coffee drink and then we headed of to Aunt Jeanne’s.  Half a sandwich, some chips with guac, and soma cheese and crackers.  His cousin made these amazing apps: phylo cups filled with caramelized onion topped with feta and broiled to brown.  O-M-Geeee love them.  We also played cards.  All night long Aaron and I discussed the reasons and rhymes of becoming parents. 

The high for today – finding the last minute travel cup for Aaron, since we had a discussion the other night about how he needed a larger one.

Hope your Christmas is all you want it to be tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment