Today was a busy day. I traded shifts w my CT, which means I worked my regular schedule instead of the early one.
I got to work early enough to check my email, but the net wasn’t working. So I decided to actually work, off the clock! I didn’t do too much really, just printed, dated, and filed some papers.
I finished the first of five assessments today! I also got all my service and contact, except for my one Friday conversation, completed.
Playing with the Rascals wasn’t terrible. It was actually a decent time.
I took lunch a wee bit later b/c of how many people were out. The AT in the infant room called out due to her little man vomiting all night. So I spent an hour and half with babies and the rest of the afternoon with the toddlers. I was in there until five, which means I was alone starting at four. NOT FUN! The DR asked if I could stay and close, but it’s an awfully late notice and hubby is out of town. She said she would close the room and relieve me at five, but was two minutes too late and a parent came in as I was trying to leave. Not usually a big deal, but its one of the more social parents and I couldn’t just leave while he was talking. I didn’t actually get out of the building till about seven minutes after which got me home damn near six! I hate hate hate leaving a minute late b/c then I’m stuck in traffic for an extra ten usually.
For dinner I made myself steamed veggies topped with butternut squash soup and a bullion cube with eight oz of red wine.
Well even though it’s only eight-ish I get the feeling I may pass out here soon. Aren’t you glad this is a short one?
High today: getting one assessment completed.
Glad you continue to read…
No comments:
Post a Comment