Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Well today was much more of a day.  I didn’t feel too well when I woke up so I called out.  I spent the day drugged (just NSAID’s), heat packed, coffee, snacks, and being artistic while listening to the radio.  I’m not sure what station I listened to but, they played the same songs in a cycle (I think) multiple times today.  Theres a remake of a Paula Abdul song that I want to check out the lyrics to. 

Hubby helped me a wee bit.  He drew some pictures I wasn’t able and painted white.  His painting wasn’t the best job.  He got carried away and went outside the lines and the black marker showed through the white.  I had to use his oil based paint.  I hope it works and covers the black lines. 

I’m not sure which one I like best.  He likes the penguin and reindeer the best.

My high is getting all my candle holders done!

Muchos Gracias…..

*will try to update this w a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment