Once again, it’s really late so this will be another short one. Also I didn’t do too much today so there isn’t that much to talk about.
Bullet points maybe? I think so..
- Went to N’ville W – started w Ross’, next was Marshalls, then walked all the way to Target, afterwards Dicks, and then to round it out World Market.
* I felt like a mom doing my X-mas shopping – bought Aaron jeans and socks! I hope the size fits and he likes em’.
- Then I visited Costco and got gas afterwards
We went to the IL’s to have dinner, home made beef stew, w wine, watched a movie (HILAROUS – lots of laugh out loud funny parts), and decorated the tree. That’s why we are home so late.
Ready for bed now. My high was decorating tree and family time.
Have a good week…
No comments:
Post a Comment