MERRY CHRISTMAS too all!
Won’t bore you too much. My treasures today include the boots I’ve been wanting, an amazing wine journal, some Christmas sheets, a GC to OTP, some random things, magnetic nail polish, and a wonderful photo album – from my wonderful hubby.
From IL’s: a fingernail dryer manicure set, slipper boots, a poster sized wedding shot.
In Paris I received, from dad, a robot vacuum thingy, wine aerator, mini kitchen gadgets, and lots of candy.
Aaron’s jeans didn’t fit and he’s got to take them back. He liked his 32 oz bubba travel mug! And was super tickled about all the seasons I got him as well as the ones I bought for ‘us’.
Brunch was delish!
At dad’s I made wings. The first time I’ve ever made em’ and they were awesome. Thanks to you ladies for the recipe and tweak. Will be making again and again.
High for me was just enjoying time with family.
Hope you have a good holiday…
No comments:
Post a Comment