Well today was my last day with dad for the Christmas holiday. I know we get a whole week from school, but it goes by SOOOO fast!
I slept till almost eight again today. We just sat around for a couple of hours watching news, animal planet, and enjoying some wonderful sausage log roll.
We left the house around twelve thirty to start our errand running. We went to Yoder’s first to pick up the 34 logs of venison summer sausage and then took them to Dwayne’s freezer. After unloading we took the ATV to the field and pulled the memory disc from the field camera hubby bought a while back. On the way home dad stopped at Peel’s so I could just look at what they have. And then he paid his gas bill and I dropped my bills off at the local PO . Before heading home we stopped in Wal Mart (yes again) and picked up mushrooms and bread and a couple of movies (which we only watched one of :’( - ).
After settling in back at the house we viewed the shots from the field camera. There were four shots total, two had a fox/coyote critter and one had a doe get close and personal. The fourth one was a dud. I also got to look at all the old ones. The neatest was the eight point buck following the two does!
Other than that we didn’t do too much today, just chilled, played on the net, and watched tv.
For dinner we had some wonderful scallops, sautéed mushrooms, Mike’s famous potatoes I can’t find the name of, salad w tomatoes and avocado, and some super yummy Sangria (from Wild Vines). The Sangria was so yummy – my dad actually drank three glasses! Mind you they are extremely small ones, but the fact that he asked for a refill and then went and did it himself was amazing! It’s about time I’ve found one he likes!
High – just being w dad.
Thanks for coming back….
No comments:
Post a Comment