Not too much to say today. The day at school was good and I was excited all day about our holiday party I just got home from this evening.
The ‘party’ was nice enough. I love the Knight’s house. It makes me jealous and I’d love to be as decorative and festive as they are.
The most aggravating thing was they all thought I was drunk, after just one glass and it wasn’t even a full one! They just don’t know the real me. There are lots of other feelings, but my hubby let me talk to him about it so I don’t really need to record them here.
Maybe next year I’ll remember to tone myself down for my coworkers, even though you’re supposed to be yourself outside of work.
High today: I actually enjoyed a glass of chardonnay.
Glad you read the short ones too…
No comments:
Post a Comment