Sadly it’s TGIF, the last TGIF of 2011. Its ridiculously late again so this with either be really short and/or not make sense.
I wanted to get up and go shopping early and leave Paris by noon, but that didn’t happen. I woke at 7:30 and just didn’t want to get out of bed so I dozed for another hour. Mom slept in till close to ten or so and piddled around like we women do. We finally left the house at noon!
Our first stop was Wendy’s to eat. Oh yeah on the way there my ex from high school noticed me. He pulled along side, passenger, the car and waved extremely silly and mom said ‘do you know this guy?’. He seemed really happy to see me. He had a daughter in his car with him and she too was leaning forward trying to see me. It was strange.
After eating we shopped at Burke’s for a long time. Then went to Fred’s. By the time we were done shopping it was close to four or so. I left my check book at dad’s and had to go back and get it. Was there about forty minutes or so.
When I got back to N’ville I stopped at Costco for a bit. Then in to the liquor store there, but my ‘champagne’ wasn’t there. I also had to go to Aldi’s for crackers and black eyed peas. Then I realized I still had the movies and had to find a redbox. I passed a Kroger’s and pulled in. I dropped em’ off and shopped a bit.
When I got home I dallied and dawdled for no reason and now I’m pooped.
My high, being home with my hubby!
Hope your last Friday of the year was a good one…
No comments:
Post a Comment