Monday, January 23, 2012

blah, and some other foul words

Well today sucked.  First things first this entry is going to be extremely short.  This is he second time I’ve typed it!  I was using the layout for another document and saved over it without keeping! 

Since that happened I’m just doing bullets.

Bfast was good – cranberry banana yogurt. 
Got to work early enough to check most emails and fg blogs.  Didn’t finish b/c the net froze on me.
Had to correct my CT’s mistakes she did on the LP’s again!
My little girl, who just got diagnosed with Autism, had an awful terrible obnoxious crying day – made/makes me want to sit in a body bag, cuddled up, and rock.
The little guy on my case w severe Autism had a rough lunch period. 
I told my hubby how awful my day was and he scolded me for needing a safe place and the HR lady saw me and wanted to make sure I was okay.  (On the first entry this was much more in depth and self studied)

At home we had a wonderful meal of broiled flounder w veggies (hubs had a baked potato).  For dessert I baked a pre made pie that my dad gave me a while back.  It was yummy, not looking forward to the number on the scale.  Oh yeah made the pie b/c it’s national pie day, did you know that?

Also one of the chicks I met on Thursday night emailed me and inquired about getting together for lunch.  Just a shame I can’t, thanks job. 

Guess that’s the important tidbits.

My highest was being home w hubby, enjoying dinner and dessert.

Hopefully you’ll stick w me and I’ll do better tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment