Sunday, January 15, 2012

recoup time

Today is another one of those days where I don’t think I should do an entry, but maybe one day I’ll appreciate myself when I can look back and read em’. 

I slept almost till nine.  It wasn’t a solid sleep-in, but def. nice.  That’s probably the latest I’ve slept in a sper long time. 

Since I didn’t have anywhere to go or anything to do I just chilaxed in bed watching House all day long.  I indulged myself and painted my nails. 

            I used a white base.  Then sponged this wine gold shimmery color that turned out kind of purplish.  And
            finished off with the silver as a tip.  I like look, even though the wine color looks more purple on the nail
            over the white than it does in the bottle.  Maybe I’ll get a pic on my phone and upload it. 

I had another wonderful cup of coffee: the gingerbread spice coffee w pumpkin spice creamer.  For lunch I had cinnamon toast crunch popcorn.  I snacked on fruits through out the day.  Dinner was udon noodles w shrimp.  The noodles weren’t that great and I very seriously doubt I’ll buy it again.  Especially if I remember they weren’t that good.  For dessert I toasted a gingerbread poptart and a cup of coffee spiked hot chocolate.  DELISH! 

That’s it, as you can tell I didn’t do too much.

The best part was the dessert.  I savored it.

Hope your Sunday was god too…

No comments:

Post a Comment