Today wasn’t anywhere near as bad as yesterday! I don’t need a body bag and sensory rocking! I do however currently feel like a bottomless pit and can’t seem to get/keep full. I’m working on drinking a cup of mocha hazelnut café to fill the void.
As usual I started my day w a bowl of oatmeal. I mixed blueberries w a banana, and wasn’t too impressed. I think it was due to the lack of flavor the bananas usually have. Hoping they are better for my bfast on Thursday.
I was able to check my emails and back blogs again. However upon arrival this morning I noticed that the DR had me going into a room right at two, instead of the infants at 2:45. I tried multiple times throughout the day to ask her if I had done something wrong to be in a different room. It was after one by the time I was able to talk to the DR and find out it was just due to numbers/ratios and swapping rooms.
My little guy w Autism was at school extremely early, thirty minutes! We had all our kids, just six, again on this day. I thought we were going to be down one, but she came in as we were getting ready to go outside. Seems to be one of those families that just can’t get to places on time!
Today was my thick little man’s last day and his paw paw/gi gi was supposed to bring in celebratory foods, but they didn’t. I didn’t get a chance to really talk to paw paw at pick up b/c I had to be in the Giraffes room at two for the interview the DR had. I felt a little bad bailing on my CT, but I didn’t want to catch any slack from the DR. Luckily enough I stopped in the potty and as I exited I spoke with paw paw for a couple of minutes. He said they were going to come back in on Thursday to hand out going away items. Not sure if it’s food or materialistic gifts.
The kids were lots of fun. We read books and then went outside. I had such a great time running w em and going down slides and just being plain rambunctious. I was able to be alone w em for the last hour. We played w the i-pad, ate snack, and then colored on the floor. I have extremely mixed feelings about the i-pad. I think it could be a great tool, but so far it just seems to be a toy and more entertainment than helpful. I’m also a bit aggravated that one of the little guys who is a little behind knows and can say ‘i-pad’. To weird, and I know that putting it here doesn’t express the oddness that’ it actually is.
Hubs texted me around 4:20 to let me know he was going to be late so I stayed at school and finished my emails and blogs. Nothing exciting or that I can remember anyways. I got home right around six. Instead of sitting down to read like I wanted, I took care of business. I put away dishes, cleaned dirty ones, and made my lunch. Then I cleaned the kitties business and took out the small cans of trash. Afterwards I sat down to touch up my chipped nails and read my book. I figured out this morning that I need to read an average of 33 pages a day in order to finish by the 31st. I’m not thinking I’m going to get that many a day, but maybe hopefully I will this weekend (I also remembered/got reminded that I get to go see a movie this weekend!!!!).
For dinner I had another tuna casserole. I opted for cc instead of sliced cheese and don’t think it’s a good choice. It’s unfair to the cc though b/c I forgot to push the start button on the toaster oven and it sat in there for a while just sitting. I got impatient and nuked it, which I think made it not as appealing. If I try it again I hope that I remember to press the button and actually toast it.
On top of my tuna I ate some cheese-its w pb (it is nationally pb day today), then a couple of handfuls of cereal. Oh yeah I had a pb cookie too to add to pb day. I’m not looking forward to what the scale says – too much munching on carbs today. Hopefully I’ll do better during the day tomorrow since we are eating sushi for dinner!!!!!
The peak of my day was playground time w the boys.
Thanks for making through this whole page…
No comments:
Post a Comment