WOWZA, I’m cold! The temperature dropped something crazy today. It’s been semi comfortable here in TN the last few days. Not cold enough for a coat but chilly enough to wear long sleeves or a sweater. Today I pulled the scarf out again as well as my light gloves. Also I was about to take the kids out to play but the OT mentioned she thought it might be too cold so I checked. It was 35 degrees, but felt like 27 with the wind chill. A little later I checked it again and the wind chill factor dropped the temp a couple more degrees! With all that being said I can’t get warm currently and am bundled up in the blanket.
Well bfast was some greek yogurt with blueberry acai fruit. I think I slept pretty soundly, considering I took a sleep aid. I trouble falling asleep last night: my routine was off due to the holiday, couldn’t stop thinking about Izzie, and interested in watching the show my hubby was watching.
The rest of the world, not really but it seemed like it, was closed today due to holiday observance so driving on the interstate and other roads were pretty barren. DEF. strange!!!! I actually got to work ten minutes till eight! I uploaded all but one of my back dated blogs and made it through today’s email deals. The one entry that wouldn’t post was Saturday’s! How infuriating! I went through and picked out, edited, and dated pics for that post and it would paste. Oh yeah my x-mas candle holder picture wouldn’t post either. I’m going to attempt, if the lap top battery lasts, copy the pictures into a folder on this drive and try again tomorrow.
My CT noticed the new notes from the crazy T/R family and I viewed them too. I also updated the TEIDS account from where we were closed for the holiday. The day was smooth enough. We only had five out of eight kids. We had a new kid start today and it was really easy. I’m curious if it was a honeymoon like stage?
My newest kid’s mom dropped of a paper to fill out and asked it to be done by pick up on Wednesday, well I completed it during the kids nap time!
After our kids left and I did a wee bit of paperwork I went to the baby room, as usual. They had five babies; the majority of the rest of the classes were so low that one teacher was out of each room doing paperwork almost all day! I got to put the AT’s little man down for nap, but before going nighty night he got his diaper changed. While on the ‘table’ he put his hand up to his ear and said ‘hello’. TOO FREAKIN cute! It wasn’t a hi or hey, but an actual hello approximation. I had him demonstrate for mom at five before leaving for the day.
My CT was nice enough to come in around a quarter after four and I got out to do paperwork till five. I updated some of my data sheets, since summaries are due on Thursday. I also need to do my last assessment on Wednesday b/c the IFSP is set for the 9th.
Aaron went and took his hand blown glass class today. We talked about it and he finally realized how upset I was and why about him making an ornament instead of a paperweight. I know most people would prefer the first over the latter, but I’d like to keep his work of art on display year round AND if it’s an ornament then it will only be out a month out of the whole year and it’s not even guaranteed others will see how amazing it is! I’m going to try to find the deal online as well as the other ones they offered and compare the differences. If I can find proof of the differences I’m going to give em a call and try to fix it.
Upon arrival to the house I was on the hunt for my keys, which I forgot to mention I couldn’t find anywhere this morning – in my purse, coat, bag, shopping bag, car, nowhere! Well I put away several bags from ‘vacation’ and actually dumped out my purse, low and behold they were in the bottom corner! Damn keys, how on earth could something that large not be seen?
My wonderful hubby made another version of venison stirfry (ha those words following one another is funny looking). It wasn’t as amazing as his first trial. The first one was mouth watering and moaning bite worthy, this one was kind of run of the mill. I snacked on several chocolate chocolate chip muffins/cupcakes through out the day and I’m not looking forward to getting on the scale before bed time.
The last episode is about to end and we are going to get ready for bed.
High for me today – knowing my hubby enjoyed his art class.
Hope that you had a great beginning to a new year…
No comments:
Post a Comment