Tuesday, January 17, 2012

happy dance

Well today was a much better day than anticipated.  Bfast was a delightful bowl of pumpkin cranberry oatmeal. 

The most exciting part was my little guy w Autism continues to do so well!  He’s listening and participating and trying to use words.  Also I found out that our SLT gets to work w him on Thursday!!!

The other part of my day that was so wonderful is my hubby came home a day early!  He wasn’t supposed to come back until Wednesday night at the earliest.  I will admit I’m a little bit aggravated at him currently b/c of something stupid: I wanted dinner and he didn’t put any effort in participating.  I know it’s silly but it just rubbed me the wrong way.  Instead I’m eating a wonderful dish I created: marinated chicken (cranberry jalapeno preserves mixed w spiced cider) mixed w sautéed onions served over butter sugar rice.  I know it sounds icky, but it’s a whole sweet – salty with sweet – twangy – hot combo. 

Well I’m going to chat w him since we made the promise not to go to sleep angry w one another. 

Most exciting point was hubs coming home early!

Thanks for letting me be honest about my feelings…

No comments:

Post a Comment