It’s around eleven or so and I’m popped, obviously. The most important thing I want to remember about today was how awful the truck event was.
I asked a friend on Wednesday if she wanted to go and she said sure and invited a few other friends. I was okay w it. Well she hadn’t let me know anything by the end of my day yesterday so I msged her and she said they were all meeting up and carpooling together and wanted to meet at eleven. Well I had to stop at the bank first to get cash and found out my friend was going to be about fifteen minutes late. FF an hour and half, my friend finally found her way after getting lost twice and I was so ready to eat. Well the trucks didn’t scream ‘you want to eat from me’ PLUS her three, not five, friends had already eaten! W-T-F?!?!?!? I thought the whole reason we were meeting was so we could eat lunch together. I was a bit aggravated. Not only had they already eaten but my friend wasn’t hungry b/c her nerves were shot from being lost, which I totally understand. But I didn’t want to spend the ridiculous amount of money they were asking for and be the only one to eat so I headed to the FM and was going to eat at the Carribean place. As I was pulling out of the drive I decided to just go home and eat b/c I didn’t really need to spend the money anyways, but my friend told me they were going to the FM, SO of course I headed that way.
Well my friend wanted to be with her friends who already ate and didn’t really want to sit to eat so we opted for BBQ. After shoveling it we walked through the market and that was it. What a bust. I’m not sure I’ll opt to do things w her friends again. Sort of awkward.
After I left the FM I went to my IL’s and played on the net. I finally read all my back dated blogs, but think I lost some b/c I’m sure there were more.
Is there a high for me today? Sure, getting all those blogs read!
Here’s to a better Saturday next week…
No comments:
Post a Comment