Sunday, January 8, 2012

new meetup

Today was an extremely laid back day.  Upon waking, at six w the hubs, I got up, at a banana, drank some coffee, and watched some House.  After those two episodes I went to the IL’s to play on the net. 

I met w some ladies from a meetup group at Mad Donna’s and LUVED IT!!!!  I really like the organizer.  She and a few other girls liked my idea for a recipe exchange group and restarting up my wine club.  She also like the suggestion of moving the page to fb for free. 

I actually got popped of looking at back logged blogs and left earlier than I needed to. 

Aaron had to work late, again, so I ate leftovers: cabbage casserole. 

That’s all for now. 

I’m glad I went to the meetup, it was my high.

Hope you’ll come back tomorrow, maybe it’ll be more interesting…

No comments:

Post a Comment