Well today was def better than yesterday. I wasn’t anywhere near as ‘down’ today. My alarm went off on time, I showered, made bfast, dried my hair, and then enjoyed bfast. I made what I’m going to call cran-bana-colada oatmeal. I put too much pina colada juice, only an ounce, but it was still yummy. it didn’t require any sweetner. I also really liked the tart bite the berries added.
As I was about to get up and finish getting ready for school my DR txted to let me know the school was opening an hour and a half later. I msged and called the DR to see if I could still go in and do paperwork. I just had too much to do and didn’t think I could miss an hour of my paperwork time.
I got there before any other teacher or worker and should be thanked. There were several parents who came into the building and if I hadn’t of been there he cops would have been. I know the first parent that came in did not notice my car bc of his personality.
I had every intention to do paperwork but spent the time trying to figure out how or what on earth I did wrong w news channel five. I got a text from them for F.H. Jenkins Elementary being closed. However, much later, after nine, I found out the other teachers subscribed to channel five received the same text msg, so I didn’t f up.
I won’t bore you w my daily steps, but I will let you know that I did get all the necessary paperwork I needed to done! No I didn’t get it done from nine to eleven, but completed it through out the day during the time I was allowed. I did have to go play with the Rascals which was easy. There were only eight kids! I also had to play with the babies for an hour. Not too bad. Lots of diaper changes. I only had to play in the Lions for about ten minutes. All I did was lay in the floor and share my carrots w a kid and bonded. My CT came in to let me do paperwork while she hung out. I didn’t have to go to the toddlers either, I spent the time doing paperwork.
After my time was over I hung out at school and played on the net. I copied a few cauliflower recipes in hopes to buy a head or two from Aldi’s this weekend. I also checked my hubby’s email for msgs from Craigslist. He had two! One guy was offering 3000.00 dollars less than hubs is asking. Aaron said he’d go down to 2000.00 if the guy would come up one.
At home I msged Laney and we have plans to go to Wanderlands FEASTival tomorrow! I’m SOOOOO excited! I was really worried she was going to bail/decide not to go. She’s got five or six other ladies coming too. I’m looking forward to meeting new people and maybe making some more friends.
For dinner I reheated the venison k-bobs and enjoyed an amazing glass of Merlot. I also started using my wine journal that hubs got me for x-mas. I actually took my time to enjoy my dinner; a whole 45 minutes! A while later I enjoyed a wonderful cup of decaf w an energy bar/cookie. I also did really well making food choices today. The only ‘cheat’ I ate at school was one Cool Ranch Dorito! While waiting for my coffee to cool I ate a handful of cashews and one dried fig.
I need to take the polish off my nails now. Today’s high is getting all the necessary pw completed!!!!
Thanks for ending your week w me…
No comments:
Post a Comment