It’s still kind of early, but I’m waiting on my instant coffee to cool down so I can enjoy it.
Bfast was gingerbread oatmeal, it was yummy. I had a bit too much water in it so I sprinkled a little protein powder in hopes to thicken it. While I was eating I realized that I need to watch the first books movie.
I got to work with time enough to view all emails, check out Groupon, and recorded all my bought deals. I also printed the brunch menu for the place I’m eating at Sunday.
Today was much better than yesterday. Even though I didn’t post an actual entry yesterday it was awful, hence the picture of the cocktail!
Our twins have more than likely officially dropped. The ED told us yesterday she thought they had (the SC called to say FSI wasn’t on the new IFSP). Today the dad called and said they weren’t coming to school today and we would be getting an email from mom. At five, when I got off, we still didn’t have an email with the info.
My little guy w Autism had another amazing day. He obeyed the commands stop and no four times! He signed more on his own multiple times and said no purposefully at least three times. He also figured out how to get the ball I put out of his way. In addition to that he and another little guy w Autism did some interchangeable play with the ball.
My little girl, who was out the entire month of December, minus thirty minutes of one day, returned today. She had a way better day than anyone would think. The only time she really got upset was when my CT was trying to tube feed her. My CT continues to boggle my mind sometimes. I stopped my lunch fifteen minutes early b/c the kid was crying and all the other ones were waking. When I got back into the room I just said let the kiddo lay down and cry it out before trying again. BTW the kid doesn’t know how to self-soothe, her mom distracts/redirects her when she gets upset with music/dancing/singing. I let her cry it out for a little and then got her up to play with a toy. After playing she calmed down and I was able to finish feeding her and change her clothes with a few tears b/c she wanted to get up and walk away.
At two I continued working on contact logs and my next to last assessment (which btw I found out yesterday I have another one due beginning of February). I was a couple of minutes late to the baby room, but not my fault. I stopped to ask the DR a question and a few other random tidbits. I spent almost the entire twenty five minutes feeding one of the little kids his icky smelling cottage cheese and pumpkin appearance food. Playing with the Rascals afterwards was easy too.
At four I was lucky enough to work on the assessment some more. I went to check on the AT in the Girraffes room and she said there were only seven kids, but she needed to do four more summaries. Which I replied I’m going to have to be selfish today, I’ve got an assessment due in the morning for Monday, all eight of my summaries, another assessment, and LP’s to complete ASAP! While typing I realized I also had to work on updating new IFSP sheets for all the new kids coming in.
I called hubby at five when I got off, but he wasn’t off yet so I stayed and played on the net for thirty minutes. Nothing fab., just played on meetup and a few posts on google reader.
Back at the house I washed and put away dishes. Afterwards I settled down to look at some cookbooks. I decided I really want to make some soups. The new book I got for x-mas (from WW) has a few recipes I really really really want to make!
For dinner I made spinach and cheese filled tortellini courtesy of Aldi’s. I served mine w steamed broccoli a drizzle of marinara sauce, a slice of real butter, a sprinkle of parmesan chz, and seasoning. It was yummy! Just a shame it was a TNT item from them. I’m hoping the mushroom filled ones are yummy too. Aaron ate his w alfredo sauce, as usual.
Just so we all know I did better with my food consumption today. I had 3PPS for bfast, 2PPS for lunch (soup) and counting 10PPs for snacks (four g.bread cookies, nine veggie sticks, two pieces of chocolate, and a handful of cashews). My dinner comes in at 7PPs, which I rounded up to 8 w the butter/sauce/and chz. Oh wait, I had a handful of cheese-its as I started this, literally maybe eight or nine – that’s probably another point worth.
I bet my coffee is ready now! My point today – little guy having such an amazing day again.
Hope you continue to come back again….
Wait I forgot to remember that hubby was interested in the menu from the restaurant on Sunday. He is okay going two times, to use my ‘deals’. He has to work through Sunday, which includes Sunday, not to Sunday. His boss called and he might have one of the weekend days off afterall.
No comments:
Post a Comment