Boy it’s still really weird to put 12 at the end of dates instead of 11! I’ve had a wee bit of trouble doing it in my entries, just so ya know.
Bfast was cranberry almond oatmeal. Too much berry and not enough nut flavoring. I was worried bout the berries going bad so I think I was a bit heavy handed. I finished way earlier than expected, but continued to relax and enjoy kitty and reading time.
The traffic on the way to work was light and I got there really early. Had plenty of time to check and get kind of caught up.
The day was really really easy! We only had three kids! I was a little shaky feeling though; I think it was the coffee, Aaron’s instead of my flavored stuff.
My little guy with Autism had an excellent day too. I think he actually communicated w me. He shook his head no and vocalized a long ‘o’ sound for no that was purposeful and appropriate!
Aaron got off early today and took pics of his truck to put on Craigslist for sale. Since he did all that fun stuff he was at his parents posting the info online, which means I was here at the house o my own for a while. I just lay around and read a little. I wasn’t feeling ‘it’ so I watched an episode of House instead. For dinner I made a rice and bean Mexican salad using black-eyed peas and it was actually really yummy- that means I’d eat it again). As i settled in hubs called to let me know he was on his way home, isn’t that how it works – you wait and wait and when you finally start something it’s time to call it quits. Kind of like when you look and look for something and can’t find so you buy another only to find it a week later!
After my episode we started watching the last season of Hero’s. Hubby fell asleep so I’m typing this before stirring him and going to dreamland myself.
Lofty point today: little man using communication.
Hope you had as awesome a high point as me today…
No comments:
Post a Comment