I had a good nights sleep again last night. I did get a bit hot considering it was around eighty yesterday. For breakfast I got to have one of my favorite cereals. I know it seems silly to be excited, but as I’ve mentioned before I typically eat foods based upon weather/season and haven’t eaten cereal in a long long time. I ate oatmeal and eggs with English muffins the majority of the winter. Now that it’s getting warmer out I get to eat lighter breakfast like yogurt, cereal, and cottage cheese with fruit.
The day over all was awful compared to the last few days. It was raining need anything else be said? On the way to work there was a contest to go to a concert I’d like to see only to find out the concert is in the middle of the day which I couldn’t go to even if I won. As soon as I clocked in there was chaos. At work we’ve got a new time machine and I had to sign off on my hours which was just off and didn’t add up the way I thought it would. I said something to the director bout it and she said she’d show me when she got a chance. Went to the room to discover our early arriving parent was there and complaining and letting her little one run amuck. Putting out daily papers only to discover we didn’t have them and I had to do that. Realized we don’t have the paper and I need to get a new copy. We don’t have a master copy either so I have to type it. Then I discover we don’t have the form to type on. So I go to the director and ask her about that. She gave me a blank copy and this week it will be done by hand. I also questioned her about vacation days for our trip. Oh yeah she also said that I HAVE to use sick time, boo!
Now that the class has started I’m working with a kid on playing with floam he eats it and chokes. Fast forward thirty minutes later, its circle time. The same kid chocking on floam refuses to sit still so I spend the whole time wrestling with him. Lunch was smooth, for a change. I didn’t have to wrestle with for kids. Nap time is where the badness of the day climaxed. One kid refused to lie down to sleep, instead said kid wants to yell and kick and everything else other than lay still. Other kid gets sick while asleep and this wakes kid. Now I get to go lunch which is thirty minutes of calm and ONLY thirty minutes.
When I get back to class all the kids are up and partying. BLAH!!! We did our art, ‘stained glass egg’ with bleeding tissue paper. Then ten to fifteen minutes till two the whole school has to go into the hallway for a tornado warning. Now it’s a bit more hectic and we have to stay there for forty five minutes! This hallway stay took away from our paperwork time, which puts me even more behind. The last hour was the only up side. I knew the day was almost over!
Back at home I see that DH has grouted all f the second bathroom! I’m hoping that’s the end of the big stuff and everything else will flow super quickly. We had BLT’s for dinner with cheeto puffs. For dessert I had a pop tart. Believe it or not I’m still under my daily quota of allowable food! The DH also changed our bed sheets which is always so nice.
That’s all I’ve got today. Thanks…
No comments:
Post a Comment