It’s sorta kinda ridiculously late. So I hope that I remember all the details of today that I find important.
Morning at home started out fine. I had another carbmaster, vanilla chai, for breakfast and it was supper yummy and filling.
Since today was Friday it was my early day to work so I headed out even earlier b/c my friend msged me and said there might be bad traffic my way due to an accident and I didn’t want to get held up in it. I got to work thirty minutes early so I had some free time to peruse the net.
As soon as 8:00 rolled around I got busy. I started the laundry and my paperwork. I managed to finish my summaries by 10:30! This is a huge deal for me. Anybody who knows me or any of my supervisors who’ve been around know that I’m a wordy person (as if you couldn’t tell by all my entries). The summaries were of course some of my worst work. They were blunt, short, and straight to the point, no friendly commentaries paragraphs. I actually finished them a bit earlier than the above stated time, but had complications, as usual with machines and paper and adults. When I finally got them printed and copied, I sat down to update my new sheets and the AD came to me and said “you go relieve CT for an hour so she can send her fax and finish her one summary”. ERRR, I had literally just finished the summaries. I still needed to TIEDS, class sheets, and phone calls. So I went to the toddlers, which was easy, for an hour. At 11:30 I went back to our room and filed as well as tried to make some phone calls until 12:00. Then off to lunch.
After my lunch I was supposed to go to the three/four yr olds, but someone didn’t have all the plans straight and I had to break the four/five yr olds instead. Man what a PITA. There’s a little guy in there that’s got issues and was rude. Well while I was in there I attempted and succeeded in creating all the necessary sheets we needed for our room since my CT’s jump drive crashed. The class I ended up in (Lions) didn’t really need me. She was in ratio the whole time, but I got ‘my hand slapped’ (metaphorically) a bit back about ‘the teacher needs to be in the classroom, regardless of numbers, it’s the DR and AD responsibility to get us out to do paperwork’. Well when I asked if I could finish my much needed work she wouldn’t let me out. She said that she’d tell the DR and hopefully she could figure out some way for me to do it next week! ARGH that ticks me off. There wasn’t any reason why I had to be in there other than she just wants to be the DR instead of the AD and was totally on a power trip!
To make me more aggravated she comes outside (which is where I was with the kids and the other teacher) and chatted with our VIP payroll lady. (I’m supposed to get off at 4:30 since I come in early) At 4:26 I asked her if she is going to stay outside b/c the other teacher is now out of ratio since we combined the two oldest classes and she said “sure, just let me go in and close down my work and clean up”. Ten minutes later, after I should already be gone, she still hasn’t come out. She decides to let a different teacher cover me and of course she had to do something first too before coming outside.
After I finally got to leave I talked to dad and decided we were headed to Paris for the weekend to spend our time on the lake! Back at home we pack our clothes, ate dinner, and loaded up the car and headed out. On the way we stopped at Costco to pick up a few items. We got the new Tron dvd/br combo and saved six bucks. I stopped b/c I really wanted some grapes and was hoping they had a good deal on them. However their price didn’t compare to Kroger’s so I left them there at the store. I did however get blackberries, oranges, and asparagus for cheap. On the way here (Paris ) I decided to eat an orange and was pleasantly surprised and extremely satisfied. For a while now I’ve been trying to find an orange that my FIL had, and haven’t even come close. These oranges are the second best I’ve EVER eaten! The skin came off really really easily. As I was peeling it juice leaked all over my hands and down my arms. And there weren’t any seeds! I was a bit hesitant at first b/c of the color. It was kinda red tinted, similar to a pink grapefruit but darker.
When we reached Camden we stopped at Wal Mart with the hopes of picking up grapes (using the Kroger ad) and a few other much needed items. However, the store (as usual) didn’t have a decent selection of fruit, so now I’m going to be craving grapes and bananas until I get them!
I was treated with a reward when we arrived: my dad was still awake! We usually end up leaving later or getting stuck in traffic or I get distracted at stores we have to stop at and get to his house after he’s in bed.
After he went to bed I got on the internet and went to order my TW, which my peeps finally decided to order. This point, literally right before having to go to bed, I’ve discovered that I’m screwed! The products that I was advertising stopped being on sale at the end of March. It was in fine print at the bottom of the picture and I thought it expired by the date on the front of the brochure. So, now in panicking mode, I’m hastily searching the net to find a cheap deal on these products in order to keep my business up and running. I have no luck. Everything is more expensive than I quoted for my peeps and I can’t afford to pay the difference. IDK what I’m going to do. Hopefully I’ll sleep peacefully (since I have to get up in less than five hours) and an answer will come to me.
On the food front today I think I did well. I had the 2PP yogurt at bfast, unexpected treat of a chicken-n-biscuit (top half in trash) from Chick-Fil-A that I guessed to be 6PP midmorning, planned soup for 2PP and my three fruits and one veggie serving. For dinner I had left over fausotto with asparagus and mushrooms estimated at 10PP. Then for dessert I had the quad chocolate cupcake which I haven’t a clue on the PP’s, but I’m counting it as 10PP which puts me at 30PP for the day and that’s only 2PP’s over.
I think I’d like to start ending with my high for the day so that this is a happy process. My high today was talking to my dad and realizing that we get to go to Paris for the weekend (it was up in the air due to weather predictions).
Now it’s time for me to go, thanks for listening…
No comments:
Post a Comment