We got to fish again today! My day didn’t start as early as yesterday, but ‘we’ as a family somehow did better today. Yesterday we got up at four thirty and today I didn’t get out of bed till about fifteen after five. Once again I was bound to be ready and not the one ‘we are waiting on’.
As we did yesterday, we stopped and got us some breakfast sandwiches I of course skipped mine and ate my Greek yogurt instead. Today’s was vanilla and it was better than the blueberry one. While eating it I kept thinking of ways to try to make a mock cheesecake using the plain or vanilla Greek yogurt mixed with cream cheese or LC cheese or maybe some Cool Whip then add a little extra flavor like mike does with his Baileys’ Cheesecake. I hope I remember this or at least to refer back her to recollect my ideas.
Let’s get back on track: we made it out on the lake and got in our hot spot right away. Dad did awesome, as usual, and was catching fish on empty unbaited hooks and jigs that were still. Total today we reeled in 17; dad caught 14 and Aaron caught 3. As if you can’t tell I didn’t catch anything. I guess that’s what I get for being so excited about yesterdays BSF the funny part about today’s trip was we ended/fish shut down at ten thirty or so as to where yesterday it was after noon before we got off the lake and we didn’t do anywhere near as well.
While they cleaned the fish I lay in the boat and finished my book club book. On our way home dad was actually nice enough to stop y my mom’s place so I could get my LC cheese I left there last week, but they weren’t home. SO I guess that means I don’t have and low fat pimento cheese again this week. Oh well, better luck next weekend (if weather permits and we get to go).
Back at home we arrived just in time for Uncle Mike to have sat down for his brunch. Once he finished he recreated his dish for us: an asparagus omelet with fresh chicken eggs, not the store bought kinds, but out of Uncle Gary’s front yard kind. Us: me and Aaron. He used seven eggs and a cup and half of cut asparagus. It was tasty and super filling. I’m counting it as 7PP. Then I had one of dad’s left over cookies b/c I was craving a sweet salty mixture.
We lay around for a little bit, Aaron slept, and I actually watched the Master’s. It was kind of interesting for the first time ever in my life! I don’t know if I’d like being there considering you have to sit at one hole and watch all the players. Being at home was kinda nice b/c the camera followed them around to the different holes.
It was three when we left and headed back for home. Nothing interesting really happened on the way nor once we got back. I paid the bills and wrote everything down. I do think I figured out where a wild charge on my bank account came from after stressing and pondering over it the last couple of days. For dinner I had left over ‘healthy’ mashed potatoes, green beans, on BBQ wing, and a WW giant fudge ice cream.
On the food front today I went over by about eight. Bfast was 3 (yogurt), a drink 16 (prairie farms whole chocolate milk, two servings, and it was GREAT; it tasted like liquid chocolate ice cream), omelet 7, cookie 3, m. pots and green beans 5, ice cream 3, and the one single solitary wing 2 for a total of 39 which is over my daily goal of 28/9.
My high today was the fact that we caught so many in such a short time.
Now it’s time for bed. Thanks for taking time to listen to me…
No comments:
Post a Comment