Today was better than I thought it would be.
I woke up in a decent mood. I had my multi grain cheerios with a banana; I really like his new combination. While eating I continued to read my new book, which I think I’ve already read, but I’m still gonna read a bit more until I’m for sure.
Our roommate came home last night, literally around dinner time which is around six, and was up and out before I left the house. Not only that, but DH woke up when he left! He got up and got ready to start his day! This is huge b/c I normally have to wake him multiple times in order for him to get up and go that early. It was before seven!
I got to work a little early and read my emails, blogs, and searched the net. I’ve found a new title I’m going to use to refer to our AD. I’ve got it saved on my phone, which is in a different room right now, so I can’t tell you what it is just yet.
The kids were fun today. I was able to complete our DN during nap time which left me a little bit of time during our ‘paperwork’ time to work on LP’s. I hung out with the oldest kids and then went to the toddlers. While in there we went on a walk. We got to go into the gazebo! Last time we went on our walk we didn’t get to go past it b/c there was a power line down.
I didn’t really even cross paths with our AD today until I was clocking out. She acted like she hadn’t even sent me the rude email. Obviously she doesn’t think it was rude, how bout you? She spoke to me like normal and we talked about everyday topics, like recycling and what not.
When I got home DH has made more progress on the bathroom. Did I mention that he wants to go stay in Paris for a week? I told him the only way I’d be ok with it is if he worked really hard on the bathroom for the next few days. Today he got the trim and baseboard put up. He still needs to patch and smooth some small items as well s add the big fixtures. He also went to Aldi’s today and bought me and dad our fruit. I didn’t think it would be that much but when I saw it on the counter I was excited and shocked, it covered the whole left side.
For dinner we made deer tenderloin, broccoli, grilled onions, and had left over coleslaw. I also had a glass of my Carmene. As I was sitting down the glass fell over and I spilled the wine all over the place. I really hope our furniture isn’t ruined. For dessert I had blueberry frozen yogurt with chocolate sauce.
Overall with my points I did really well: 4 @ breakfast, 3 @ lunch, 12 @ dinner, and 4 @ dessert for a total of 23 plus a couple more that I don’t know what to count them as, which means I stayed under today!!!
I think we are going out of town this weekend. If we do I hope that we have as much luck as my dad has the last couple of days. Yesterday he caught 30 before noon and 24 by four today. I’m still really undecided if I want Aaron to stay yet or not.
My high today is being able to eat my dessert.
Thanks for taking a moment…
No comments:
Post a Comment