Today started off way better. I wasn’t angry first of all. I did wake up an hour early but managed to actually rest (not go back to sleep, but not ping pong thing either) until the alarm went off at six.
I enjoyed my breakfast (4PPs) a bowl of multigrain cheerio’s with a sliced banana. Enjoyed reading my new book for a little bit. Then I got up and got ready for school. I packed my lunch: veggies with LC flavored cheese (1PP), carrots, cantaloupe, an orange, and an apple! I couldn’t wait to eat the melon. It’s been staring at me for a little bit while I’ve been waiting on getting our knives sharpened. Once I cut it though I realized that it didn’t need that sharp Henckle and could have been cut with a regular old kitchen knife, live and learn.
Anyways I was fine and dandy until I pulled into the parking lot of the school and then I started to get sour again just thinking about the rudeness I incurred yesterday. However I told myself the woman won’t be there today so I needed to relax and enjoy my time with the children.
Well the day was nice. The kids were great. They did things today which make me smile. I got caught up with my paperwork. All I need to do now is have a talk with two parents and document it! Then I’ll start working on creating a lesson plan for May.
When I got off work today I went to Mt. Juliet for our book club meeting. I changed things up a bit and ate at Cori’s instead of Panera. If you haven’t been there, you should go, especially if you’re in the area. Today I went all out and had two hotdogs (I skipped the side order this time). I had the W. Virginia and the Boston “hottie” turkey dog. I liked the WV one better. I really like their slaw (what a weird word).
At the meeting I was the only one who read the book so I got to be sort of like a spokes person and describe what the book was really about. Then b/c the gals hadn’t read it and they all work together the topic of conversation really leaned towards their place of employment. One of the girls is leaving next week which means a spot is opening. On my way home it made me wonder if I should take that as a sign? I know in the last several months I’ve talked up and down about my job and how I’ve felt about it. Right now I’m sort of content (other than the semi evil AD that is), but there’s going to be problems like that everywhere one works. What to do? I envy all the girls’ b/c they have really amazing sounding jobs, but how would I feel if I left my kids? Would I even be close to being a desirable candidate with my non matching degree? Would I regret it? It’s kind of a long distance away, but some of them drive far too. Jeez it’d be nice if I could ‘believe’ in something, huh, know what I mean?
Well let me take a moment and think about my high today?......
Had the hotdogs! I know it sounds silly but I’ve only been one other time and have been stoked about going back.
Thanks for reading me…
No comments:
Post a Comment