Today wasn’t anything super special.
I had my tasty cheerios with a banana again for breakfast. Read more of my book. I tried to read kinda quickly so I can start my new one soon.
The day was decent enough, except for nap. Out of six kids only two slept. And one of them only slept for about twenty minutes!
Also during nap time the DR comes in and tells us that we have a PITA training that we need to complete by Friday. Its three sections of 40 plus pages with quizzes at the end. To make it even more fun we can only access it on the net!
After work I went to Trader Joe’s and walked around. I ended up buying some roma tomatoes that had a pick date on it and two yummy cheeses: Romano made from sheep’s milk and red. fat smoked Gouda . While playing on the net today I saw a yummy dish to use up the asparagus at home and the first cheese would be perfect to accompany it.
Then DH and I met Lindsay and Colin for dinner. She ordered this super fab. pesto flatbread as an appetizer. DH got the beef wellington (melt in your mouth delicious) and I ordered the strawberry chicken salad (decent enough, I had leftovers which I’m going to add some extra fresh strawberries to for a lunch salad this week. Lindsay ordered the Grecian Chicken. She didn’t like the sauce; it was too herby for her. The server put her mushrooms on the side and Aaron and I ate them. I liked the herby sauce but totally understand why she didn’t. Her DH got the mahi tacos and they were amazing (he said). I liked the way the appeared and he did let me try a bite of his veggies and they were fabulous.
Izzie’s doing well. She’s ‘begging’ for food in her normal manner. Aaron said she’s been lying on the couch on her back with her paws in the air. We’re glad that she’s perking up.
High today: double date with buddies.
Thanks for taking a moment…
No comments:
Post a Comment