Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIF

This post is probably going to be super short.  It’s kind of late and I’m ready to pass out. 

Had a decent night sleep (finally) last night, I only woke up once!  Had my oatmeal with butterscotch pudding sprinkled on after cooking and seven mini morsels.  It was okay.  I think sprinkling the dry pudding made the consistency weird.  The chocolate was perfect!  Wish I had better quality ones, but bought them for cookies which doesn’t matter too much. 

Day at work was okay.  I spent my paperwork time completing our lesson plan and trying to find books that coincide with it and short enough for our children to sit through.  It took me forever.  I never found one about chicks and hope I can find one at the public library.  I did not finish my summaries and hope I get time this upcoming week.  I did get to play with my old kids again, so much fun.

I went to the doctor today.  He said he though I was at top performance level and is going to leave it up to the PT whether or not I need more visits.

On the way home I decided to go by the wine store and the grocery for dinner.  What a mistake.  I’m not sure what was going on downtown, but traffic was awful.  I got off at 4:30 and sat in traffic for a good 45 minutes or so.  I bought mom three bottles for 15.00.  I got her some blackberry and pomegranate by Moghen and David as well as a Riesling.  I’m trying to find her something that she can order out since places just don’t sell concord.  I thought about getting her a Gewürztraminer, but couldn’t find one in the deal combo.  I’m hoping she’ll like the Riesling.  For dinner I bought a cheese take-n-bake for 6.00.  We added pepperoni and mushrooms for Aaron and I had mushrooms, red peppers, and onion.  It was super tasty and we will be having it again and changing the toppings.

On the way home we stopped at Costco and bought a few necessary items as well as some things I didn’t need, but wanted.

Dropped Aaron off at dads and came to moms.  When I got here Marsha and Tommy were asleep.  I got a few moments of simple quality time with mom, which was really nice.  In the morning we are supposed to go have breakfast and the buffet place.  Wonder if it’s going to be any count?

Going to bed now.  Thanks for listening…

No comments:

Post a Comment