Tuesday, April 26, 2011

togetherness

So today was another normal day.  I got up and had yogurt and banana for breakfast.  My yogurt was a carbmaster peach flavored with peach chunks.  Continued to try to read more of my book. Our meeting is in two weeks and I can’t wait to start it. 

I wasn’t too good with my food intake today.  Someone brought left over Easter candy and I had a few.  It was the first time that I’d eaten a mini Reese cup in forever.  It was kinda weird, not like the creamy pb I remember, but still good and I ate a few.  

The kids were good and I enjoyed playing with the babies again. 

I decided to drive out to Mt. Juliet and have dinner and watch a movie with the girls.  We ate at Cori’s hotdog place.  I had a new one: Carolina; it’s like TN but without the relish.  It was good.  Lindsay had her usual and Carrie had the buffalo with blue cheese and hot sauce.  It was the first time she’d eaten there and liked it.  She’s like me and doesn’t really care for hotdogs too much. 

Then we went to TJ’s and I found a neato dress for seven dollars.  It’s black with purple, green, and other bold colored paisley’s.  It’s extremely fitted in the arms and chest, but super giving in the belly area.  Which means I can sit down while wearing it and not feel like too much of a fatty fat fat. 

Then we watched Water for Elephants.  It was alright.  It did a decent job portraying the book and didn’t change too much things.  The only thing I noticed was the cabbages the elephant ate.  In the book the cabbages are in a person’s garden and in the movie they are at a produce road shop.  Probably not an owner, def. liked the book better. 

High today: my seven dollar dress!  I’ve been wanting something to wear so I could buy purple leggings and this might be the item!

Thanks for listening…

No comments:

Post a Comment