Thursday, April 28, 2011

tiresome day

Today was a mind spastic kinda day for me.  I got up and felt kinda wired.  I decided to eat oatmeal with bananas and blueberries for breakfast.  All the rain has put a bit of a chill in the air and it sounded like it might be a complimentary meal. 

I decided to have my leftover salad from Yolo’s for lunch and added some fresh strawberries to it.  I also prepared carrots, cantaloupe, and an orange for the day.  Not only did I have a warm comfy bowl of oatmeal but I made hot coffee to have on the way to work. 

Once at work I did the usual of checking emails and what not.  Oh yeah, on the way to work I tried to win Train and Maroon 5 tickets but wasn’t successful.  I’m going to try again tomorrow.  I have to remember that I have to call right at 7:45.  I tried to text and win today but it was a PITA.  Tomorrow I’m going to call the number.

I clocked in at my regular time and started working on that stupid training again.  Yesterday I told the DR that I’ve been having trouble completing it b/c every time I sit down to work on it, in the workroom since I’m banned from the Whispering Woods computer, I ALWAYS get interrupted.  So she comes in and wants to chit chat about where I’m at in the training on top of talking to us about some new kids that are enrolling.  Also my CT was in there and of course we had to talk some. 

In the classroom there was way too much noise and my sensory got way overloaded.  I also started o shake but I think that’s due to the coffee.  We had a kid who didn’t come to school and we didn’t know why.  I called dad at 9:30 and he called back at 9:45.  I wanted to call him back to talk and was going to but our helper didn’t come in at ten like she was supposed to.  I called the AD and asked if the helper was coming and told her I needed to make the return phone call.  She told me I could wait until two, which is supposed to be the time I was planning on working on the training.  The AD and the helper came in at 10:15, which is 15 minutes late.  She’s supposed to be there at ten everyday.  She’s the one that told us that was her schedule.  I’m curious if she wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do?  I’m wondering where she was. 

Lunch went fast and all the kids took a nap.  I was able to complete my TIEDS and enter them online.  My CT has finished the training, but she’s been doing it on her lunch break.  Personally, I’ve decided not to do it.  That’s the only 30 minutes that I come close to getting a chance to breathe.  While I was on lunch the AD came in, on my time, while I’m off the clock, playing on the internet, looking at recipes and checking my email, and decides she wants to talk to me about the training and where I’m at on it.  HOW RUDE!!!  Especially after the super nasty email she sent me.  This was my time.  If she wanted to talk to me about business she should have waited.  If I was out of the building for lunch she wouldn’t have taken the time to call me, would she?  Doubt it! 

When I got back to class half the kids were awake, and of course my CT was playing with them instead of making them stay on the mat.  Nor did she start changing their diapers!  Also I’d like to mention I know she didn’t change all the kids!  She did not change at least two and maybe a third.  She also seems to try to take the mats up when she should be doing diaper duty.  I do the diapers every morning while she plays.  It was something we agreed upon when she first started.  I don’t have the heart or the niceness in me to say “stick to your task: get the kids up, change their diapers, and be done to play, I’ll take care of the mats like we agreed”. 

We had our egg hunt for our T/R class.  The kids did really well!  The one who are able to walk did it all on their own! 

At two, we still had two kids and I asked my CT if I could go work on my training.  I completed the first quiz! Woo Hoo for me!!!  I also made a 100% on it!  I did the same technique that the AD used and recorded my answers so I could go back and change them if need be.  Then I gave them to a coworker and she didn’t bother to read the questions, she just answered them based off what I did.  It’s a bummer to find out the questions aren’t asked in the same order!  She failed! 

The kids in the Amazon were awful!  Their teacher was off yesterday and they were ‘off the chain’ so to speak and it carried over to today.  Afterwards I headed to the toddlers.  Once I got there neither one of them decided to go work on any paperwork.  It was a bit aggravating b/ I could have gone, but I’m not allowed.  I’m supposed to stick to the schedule and let them get out.  What happens when they don’t go to work?  Should I rat them out?  Or should I just not worry about it?  It’s not my fault they didn’t finish what they were supposed to do.  However both of them have internet at home and they both took the training home and finished it there.  I on the other hand can’t do that.  I’ve tried all night to get a connection but haven’t been successful.   

On the way home I got four picture messages from a friend of mom and he sent me photos of the new kitties.  They are so cute and bubble headed with their eyes still closed.  Talked to dad too.  He went fishing today and caught 15 keepers.  He only gets to go one more day for crappie. 

When I got home I got a text from a friend and we are going to have a girl’s night on Saturday!  I also started cutting veggies for dinner.  We had grilled pork chops (4PPS), grilled pineapple (0PPS), and mixed steamed veggies – squash, mushrooms, and sweet potatoes (7PPS).  I also had a glass of s. blanc (8PPS).

While eating we watched CSI.  When were done DH went to have guy time and play games with Ross b/4 he sends the game back in the mail. 

The husband is SOOO close to completing the second bathroom.  Today he filed putty, painted, and put in the foot base and accessories.  He said all he’s got left is last touch up/cleaning and installing potty, sink, shelves, and towel bar.  He said he wasn’t going to be able finish tomorrow b/c he’d need help from Ross to hold and install the heavy stuff.  Luckily though while we were on the phone Ross came home!  Maybe this time next week we will officially have two bathrooms! 

Also we might go to the NFM tomorrow night, which I’m super excited about.  I’ve wanted to go to the FM for a while now but we don’t ever do it for some strange reason.  Te NFM is only on for one night a month.  I can’t wait.  I also really wish I could get the net to connect so I could view Publix circular. 

I went a wee bit over my points today, but I hope its okay.

High today: tomorrow is Friday and I don’t have a class to be in all day (supposed to anyways).

Thanks for taking a minute…

No comments:

Post a Comment