Today wasn’t all that much more busy than yesterday. I got up on time of course, since I had to go to work today. For bfast I had topical yogurt with another super large banana. After getting ready I made and packed my lunch: pimento and cheese with LC, a tangerine, pineapple, an Asian Pear, and carrots.
My CT stayed out and used her planned vacation time so I worked with Otsana again today. There were only six kids. For some strange reason I was unable to complete all the half notes during my thirty minutes time. I got four out of the six completed.
The kids didn’t really do much today to take note of. After my kids were gone, I played in the infant room. Then I headed over to the toddlers. The AT went out and did her paperwork. She got lucky and one of their kids left which made me able to be left alone with the six kids so she could stay out and work an extra hour. These friends didn’t really do anything exceptional either. The AT came in five minutes late and I clocked out eight minutes late which rounds up to a quarter of OT, however b/c we were closed yesterday I won’t get any OT this week!
I would like to remember that the LT in the baby room told me about the musical she’s in here in the next week or so and I want to remember about it and see if I can find someone to go with me to it.
When I got home DH and I just relaxed a little together before making dinner. We had a fin for yourself kind of night. I ate a black bean burger with the last f the mango avocado pico and Mexican style veggies. Aaron had the rest of his left over burger and some broccoli and cheese rice.
I should have prepped my lunch for tomorrow, but was pooped from having to work today! I’m not even sure what I plan on making but I hope it’s quickly put together.
High today: burger pico combo was super yummy. I’ll have to have it again at some point.
Thanks for taking more time today…
No comments:
Post a Comment