Monday, May 9, 2011

much of nothing Monday

Today was another day back in my normal life.  I didn’t sleep well last night due to DH not being here and Izzie not making up her mind where she wanted to sleep.  She always sleeps with Aaron when I’m not there, but only starts the night with me.  She gets out of bed at some point in the night and wonders off. 

For breakfast I had cherry carbmaster with a banana.  I made a new lunch today and it was delicious: Aldi’s tortilla with turkey, mustard, and spring mix.  The spring mix was the new part; I’ve done the meat and tortilla several times, but really like the greens. 

I had an all right day at school.  My sinuses are really starting to act up and my voice is in and out.  It’s really exhausting! 

Nap time was rough.  I was hungry.  One kid fell asleep in his chair and when I went to lay him on his mat he work up (OF COURSE).  And another kid didn’t go to sleep; she screamed and mouthed off the whole time.   

I went to the big kids’ class today and they were good. 

When I got home Izzie had an accident.  We went out and she did her business.  As we were coming back in she went tee tee for some strange reason at the door.  I cleaned it up and went about my way.

I cut up my fruit and made lunch for tomorrow.  Then made dinner: pot roast and mixed veggies with a glass of s. blanc. 

I’m watching Shrek the Final Chapter, which I’ve never seen before and plan to watch more girly alone movies since I’m going to have this extra time this week. 

High today:  completing necessary paperwork

Thanks for listening…

No comments:

Post a Comment