Today was semi normal kinda of Monday, minus the food that I ate but I’ll get to that later. I woke up a little bit early, not too much, but was well rested. I read some more of the new book that I’m really enjoying and ate half a cantaloupe knowing that I was going to eat more ‘bad’ food once I got to school.
I packed my lunch: chicken sandwich (2PPS), carrots, apple, orange, grapes, and tangerines (all 0PPS) planning on consuming a few high value products.
At school I checked my email and chatted with coworkers about non-memorable stuff. Oh yeah, Diana Brady, the mom who thinks that I intentionally had her kids face hit a shelf a while back, requested to be a friend on FB. I thought it was exceptionally crazy. I know she didn’t seek me out, but I’d really like to know who we have as a common friend for her to see and be suggested. I asked one of the two people if they were ‘friends’ and she said no.
After clocking in I went and checked the spread provided for teacher appreciation. I ate a blueberry cake donut, fruit pizza, and breakfast casserole. A little bit later, after hearing such great reviews, I tried another casserole. It was WAY better than the first and I really wish that I’d had that one only. The second one was sweeter, gooier, spicier, and just more flavorful over all. I think it had gravy and semi underdone bisquick mix. Through out the day I nibbled on a few scones, bagel pieces, another donut, and some strawberries. I could guess my point consumption was pretty close to fifty considering it was all carb products. That’s what always happens with events like these. I kept looking for fruit and protein, but it was few and far between. I munched all morning and didn’t really want much for lunch so I didn’t eat what I packed.
The kids were alright today. All but one took a nap and he wasn’t too much of a handful; he just lay on his mat and entertained himself. I forgot to mention I was in a rush this morning to get all our supplies together after I clocked in and forgot to gather all our Mother’s Day supplies, so we ended up doing our back up card, it did turn out super cute though and I think I want the other kids to do it too.
Mrs. Gwen escaped as soon as it was two and I still had three kids whose parents were running late. I didn’t work on real paperwork at this point, guess I should have, but I was wound from all the sugar, and could only focus on trying to find pictures for our birthday calendar. Then I went to the ‘Amazon’ room and we did a math circle. I got luck and was only in there for half an hour. Next up; the baby room. So PRECIOUS!! Then I headed to my regular room with the toddlers. There were nine kids and we took a tenth from the infants so the LT could leave on time. We were super lucky and had enough children to leave so I could go home at my scheduled time.
During the last forty five minutes or so I was highly overstressed. Someone broke into silver Hyundai Sonata on the hill, and I thought they had identified the car incorrectly. None of our employees drive that car and mine’s silver and they kept pointing to it. Come to find out it was the girl who was on her working interview! How awful is that; interviewing for a job and have your car broken into and your purse stolen! I can’t decide whether or not I should clean out my car or just leave it like a home? I think maybe who ever it is that’s B&E must not want to waste their time digging through my junk. The chick left her purse out in the open, not smart anyways, but still sucks. She’s the second person whose had their car broken into in the last four or so months.
I tried to talk to Aaron on the way home about our weekend plans but he was so involved with talking to Ross that I lost my patience and got off. When I got home I discovered that the second bathroom is COMPLETE!!! Aaron was actually showering in there and I got to use the potty! I can’t believe that we are officially a two bathroom house now! It’s almost four years to the date (we bought the house May 28th of 07’).
I was so full from all the snacking today that I didn’t eat too large of a dinner: a couple ounces of pot roast, carrots (left over from packed lunch) and a few bites of Aaron’s pasta. I found this delicious recipe that I want to try soon. I guess I decided that we are going to have venison tacos/dish for Cinco on Thursday.
In the mail we got the final season of 24 and are watching it now.
High today: all the baked goods (even though I called them ‘bad’ earlier).
Thanks for taking a few minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment