Today was a great day! I woke up a little bit later than my normal time. Then mom and I sat outside and drank a pot of coffee together. We also brought up her patio furniture up to the carport and relaxed. We drank our coffee and played with the animals, Red (dog), Joy (dog), and Fancy Face (new mommy kitty).
This was the first time FF was let out of the garage in a week. Mom had her cooped up b/c she was worried about her going in heat again and making more babies. The kitty really enjoyed being out with us. We also did our nails together. I did a French tip on mom and painted mine a knock off of the OPI Wing It I really want (but refuse to buy b/c of price).
After our nails were dry and we were all dressed and ready we headed up town and ate at the Lighthouse. I was after one and there was still a wait line; all b/c of Mother’s Day! They had yummier fish, rolls, and cookies. The rolls were buttery and salty and the cookies didn’t taste like box/frozen cookies; actually baked ones!
Then we went to Wal Mart and did a little shopping. I bought some of the new trendy all around headbands hoping that it would keep my hair off my face to help all the new pimples that are coming up all over the place since I stopped taking the bc pill’s.
Then we headed to Lowe’s. I got mom a gardenia. I hope that it blooms and smells delightful.
After Lowe’s we headed back to moms and then I gathered my stuff and headed back to Nashville . He drive was right at two hours. Back at home I just cleaned up, lie in bead, and read my book.
Now I’m headed of to dreamland.
High today: quality time with mom.
Thanks for being there…
No comments:
Post a Comment