So today was the first day of my 29th year! For breakfast I started it out with Kashi, the orginal, with bananas. I ate over the serving, only b/c there was nine grams left in the bag and I didn’t want to put that back on the shelf. So my bfast was 6PPS. For lunch I packed a salad and several fruits for snacking.
At school I was actually able to do paperwork! I got 5/6 of he way done with my summaries. All I have left to do area a few parent concerns lines! WOO HOO!!! I should finish them early week and then start on the LPs that are due at the end of the week.
I did lose 30 minutes b/c my CT wasn’t there and that was dedicated to ‘planning time’ for us. Instead I gave the teachers in the infant room a lunch break. At one I took mine, then went back to the infants. I left the infants at 3:00, as scheduled, and headed to the toddlers. The toddlers were down in ration, there were only five children, so I was able to be left alone with em’.
While I was in there Ms. Annie, Bobby’s mom, stopped by to share her goodies and chat. Today was their last day and she made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate filling and red velvet cake with white icing. I’m super happy for her! She and her hubby are rekindling and bought a house together in NC.
After work, at the house we prepped to head to Paris . Before leaving Nashville we stopped at Costco. Aaron forgot his wallet and I said we could just skip shopping, BUT his wallet also had our fishing licenses in them and that’s a necessary item for our weekend ahead of us. So I stopped at the wine shop and just looked around and then went to the big ware house. We sort of only bought the items that we had coupons for, except for bug spray. It’s the first time I’ve ever bought bug spray and I hope it works. It’s the Deep Woods stuff.
We also stopped at Wal Mart in Camden to get the few small things dad needed for the weekend. However I could only get one of the three things needed. Oh and while we were at Costco I saw that Doritos had a new flavor: Wasabi! I tried to find some at Wal Mart and they didn’t have any ;’(.
On the way in we saw seven patrol cars, blue lights spinning, with people pulled over! I know it’s a holiday weekend and all, but this is probably the most I’ve ever seen on the stretch!
We didn’t arrive til after ten, so I’m sorry if this post doesn’t make much sense.
High today: I remember to pick up carrots and cheese (which I’ve needed for several weeks now) at Costco!
Thanks for working through the messiness…
No comments:
Post a Comment