Today was good. I’ve been in Paris visiting with my mom for Mother’s Day weekend. We haven’t done much but lounge around. We watched food network and some other channel the hubby chose. There were so many shows that I enjoyed watching and almost sort of kinda wouldn’t mind having cable/tv to have the ability to watch some of these neat shows. But not that bad!
We watched lots of shows but when it was close to dinner time we watched Iron Chef and it was a fish battle. Man, we were all craving fish then. It sounds awful, but we couldn’t think of a single place to eat fish that would be guaranteed yummy. Instead we went to Le Pantos and it was filling enough. DH had the buffet and mom and I split the deal they had running, 2 dinners for $20.00. Mom ordered the blackened chicken which tasted kinda sweet to me, but she liked it. I had the tilapia minus the lemon pepper with veggies. It was good a little heavy on the butter, but I patted it off and ate it. I also had a slice of yummy pb pie for dessert. The first piece I had was teeny b/c I didn’t know if I’d like it or not, so I went back for a second slice and topped it with soft serve, but it wasn’t as yummy as I thought it would be (should have just eaten the slice alone).
When we came home we watched more TV and I read some of my book.
That’s it, that’s all we did today. Man what a short entry!
High today: being with mom
Thanks for waiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment